AWANA Club Registration 2019/2020 - CCPH
Dates & Times
Sep 8, 2019 - May 24, 20205:30pm - 7:30pm
Puggles (2 years old)Free
Cubbies (3-4 yrs old)$22
Sparks (K - 2nd Grade)$22
T&T Girls (3rd-6th Grade)$22
T&T Boys (3rd-6th Grade)$22
Trek (7th-8th Grade)$22
Journey (9th-12th Grade)$22
About AWANA Club Registration 2019/2020 - CCPH
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Please read these instructions carefully - THE PROCESS HAS CHANGED - You may want to PRINT THESE INSTRUCTIONS before continuing registration.
- Registrations need to be in the NAME OF THE CHILD attending AWANA. However, this ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED BY A PARENT/GUARDIAN so the release questions can be approved. CHILDREN cannot self register.
- Please enter YOUR EMAIL (parent/guardian) to start the process.
- On the "Who's Attending" page, parents - DO NOT CHECK YOUR NAME.
- Instead, click the "SOMEONE ELSE" box to add your child. This step will send you a security-access-email, you MUST OPEN YOUR EMAILS and click on the link emailed to you to continue the registration process.
- CLICK THE BOX next to YOUR CHILD'S NAME (NOT YOURS). If your child is not listed on this page, they are not already in our system, so you need to click "add someone else" to add the child. Be sure to check the box THIS PERSON IS IN MY HOUSEHOLD if you are adding your child to our system. ENTER IN ALL CHILDREN on this page before continuing registration.
- On the next page(s) you will need to provide key information for each child (address, phone, birthday, grade, and gender), unless that information is already saved in our system, as well as answer required questions.
- Student Leaders (via Trek/Journey) are included in this registration process. Meaning THEY REGISTER HERE (under Trek or Journey) and NOT under the Adult volunteer event on our website.
- For those paying THE REGISTRATION FEE via credit card, you can pay at the end of the registration process. For those paying via Check or Cash, please select the "Pay Later" option at the end of the process, then drop off your payment in the church office (or at the AWANA table). PLEASE NOTE, YOUR CLUBBER IS NOT ENROLLED UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.
- For any ADD ON ITEMS (such as handbooks, uniforms, etc.), payment is required for those items in order to complete your registration. Therefore, only add those items to your registration if you are prepared to pay for them now. Otherwise, order these items with the AWANA secretary.
Awana is an international, Bible-centered children’s and youth ministry program. AWANA is an acronym that comes from the first letters of Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed as taken from 2 Timothy 2:15. Awana is our Sunday night children’s ministry program for 3 years old through 6th grade. We meet weekly, 5:30pm to 7:40pm on Sunday evenings to introduce children to Christ and build a biblical foundation for faith. Our weekly club meetings aim to reach and train children and youth with the Gospel of Christ by blending Bible teaching, Scripture memorization and fun through organized circle games. Awana is centered on the gospel and Bible memory is a key element of our curriculum. We want to partner with you to raise kids to know, love and serve Christ for life through a fun, dynamic approach to learning God’s Word.