Tuesday Night Women's Study - "Finding I Am"
July 24th - September 11th, 2018
STARTS: Tuesday, July 24th (for 8 weeks), from 6:30pm - 8:30pm
PLEASE NOTE: There is a Salad Bar Potluck on the first night. When you register, you will be asked to choose a salad to bring that first night (July 24th). Please bring your serving utensils to serve your salad and if dressing is needed bring that also. Have salad prepared in advance and ready to serve.
What is the deep cry of your heart? That ache in your soul that keeps you up at night? The prayer you keep repeating? Jesus not only cares about this deep, spiritual wrestling, but He also wants to step in and see you through it.
Join Lysa TerKeurst on the streets of Israel to explore the seven I AM statements of Jesus found in the Gospel of John. Through this interactive, in-depth study, you will learn to:
Trade feelings of emptiness and depletion for a more personal fulfillment from knowing who Jesus is.
Stop living like a slave to your circumstances by training your heart to embrace the life-giving freedom God wants for you.
Gain a better understanding of how Jesus' words 2,000 years ago are so very applicable to the answers we are searching for today.
CCPH Blood Drive
August 12th, 2018
- Please click "register now" and enter your email address to register.
- Please select a specific appointment time for SUNDAY, AUGUST 12th
Why Donate Blood?
- Every two seconds someone needs blood.
- 1 in 7 people entering the hospital will receive blood.
- Your single donation can be used to save 3 lives.
- It's convenient ... the bloodmobile will be in the CCPH parking lot.
- Jesus shed His blood to save our souls, here is our chance to use our blood to save others.
Blood Donation Basic Requirements
- Be in good health
- Be 18 years or older (or 17 with parental consent form)
- Weigh at least 110 pounds
- Have a photo ID with birth date